Renewing Your Membership of Thyroid UK
We hope that you enjoyed the Harmony magazines you have received whilst being a member of Thyroid UK and that you would like to renew your membership.
The money raised from the membership fees goes towards the running costs of Thyroid UK, and also towards various activities that we do to try to change things, such as meetings and conferences where we can network and spread the word. Without funds, we cannot take on these activities. Please do support us by renewing.
What does membership include?
- A year’s subscription to our quarterly magazine ‘Harmony’
- Discounts on Supersupps products
- Advance notice of tickets for conferences
How much is renewal of my membership?
- £20 for a full UK membership or
£15 concessionary membership for UK senior citizens, students and people who are unemployed.
- For members living overseas:
£25 for Europe
£35 for the Rest of the World (ROW)
How can I pay for membership renewal?
You can pay for your renewal by Paypal or personal cheque.
Alternatively, why not pay by standing order and then you won’t have to complete the forms again.
You can cancel your standing order at any time.
How do I renew?
Please complete and submit the online form according to your preferred payment method:
- PayPal - Please use the PayPal membership form
After submitting the form, you will be able to select a PayPal payment button in the usual way.
- Personal Cheque - Please use the Cheque payment form and pop your cheque in the post to us.
- Annual Standing Order - Please fill in the Standing Order form and send it in the post to us.
- An email confirmation of your application will be sent to the email address you supplied.
- If you are a UK Taxpayer you can help us to raise funds by allowing us to claim Gift Aid on your membership fee which is classed as a donation.
- You may also want to add a little extra to your payment by way of a donation.
- If you pay by Paypal, you will have an opportunity to donate at the end of the payment process. Be aware that this will be taken separately and will mean that there will be two separate transactions in your Paypal account.
- All extra donations are gratefully received and will help us in our work.
Information about your membership and the supplement discounts will be sent to the email address you supply. Your first copy of Harmony magazine will be posted to you in due course. Depending on where we are in the membership cycle, this may take up to 28 days, so please bear with us!
Thank you for re-joining Thyroid UK!
If you have any queries about your membership, please use this form to contact us